I’ve been slacking with my posting lately, but this is too good not to pass on…
Now the Star Trek enthusiast can complete his or her look with a scent to match:
- Boldy go.
- Explorer. Soldier. Time-Traveler. Diplomat. Legend.
- Citron, black pepper, and cedar create refreshingly clear top notes, layered over warm vanilla, white musk and sandalwood base notes
- casual yet commanding cologne spiked with freshness and sensuality
- Bright, clean and Direct with Top notes of green mandarin, bergamot and a hint of lavender
- RED SHIRT Finish Strong with base notes of leather and grey musk.
- A daring mens fragrance for those brave enough to place no trust in tomorrow.
And for the ladies…Pon Farr:
- Straight from the planet Vulcan, this 50 ml container of Star Trek Pon Farr Perfume is all you need to drive your man (or men) wild.
- With base notes from sandalwood, peach, and mulberry, Pon Farr is perfect for those bright sunny days and warm summer nights spent together at the beach, around the fire, or simply watching your favorite affaire d’honneur. Sharp and aggressive, simple yet exotic, use it with care!
- Pon Farr: In the Star Trek universe, Vulcan males and females go into heat every seven years, going into a blood fever, becoming violent, and finally dying if they don’t mate with someone with whom they’re empathically bonded.